Account Marketing Manager
Our healthcare client, located in San Francisco, CA has an immediate need for a contract Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for different marketing campaigns in support of our client’s different business units. This is an exciting opportunity to own marketing projects and activities, including strategy, tactical planning, message crafting, and creative execution.
This client will require drug and background screening.
1) Plays a leadership role with marketing consultants/strategists , customer service, product development and other internal parties to develop, implement, and evaluate multichannel marketing campaigns targeted to brokers/producers/consultants, employers, members, and consumers to drive profitable membership growth through acquisition and retention in accordance to the annual business marketing plan.
2) Translates complex marketing strategies into tactical marketing plans to achieve specific acquisition and retention targets: Develops specialized project plans and steps to execute marketing plans including preparing creative briefs, estimating costs, time schedules, resource allocation, and production schedules.
3) Leads complex industry and competitive analyses to identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of campaign planning, development and delivery.
4) Assists in the development of metrics that show how elements of the marketing campaigns and tactical plans lead to achievement of overall marketing strategies.
5) Identifies prospect, member, brokers/producer/consultants, or employer insights that result in new and creative marketing and communication strategies and tactics with unique messaging, positioning, and media to maximize new sales and retention.
6) Drives successful implementation including approving all technical and artistic phases of marketing collateral and materials; tracking budgets and project deliverables / milestones; managing vendor and internal unit activities and preparing reports and communications on project status to management and stakeholders.
7) Analyzes and synthesizes results from large and complex marketing initiatives, campaigns, and programs in developing compelling and unique value propositions and messages; shares findings with management, marketing consultants/strategists, team members and other key stakeholders; and recommends actions based on findings.
8) May provide direction, feedback and coaching to lower level marketing employees.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Account Marketing Manager