Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company based in Round Rock!
Account Managers are responsible for leveraging our commercial relationships to develop new and innovative ways to reach our consumer customer base. You will be responsible for driving sales by securing marketing placements and developing unique program opportunities within your specific set of accounts. You will find creative ways to engage key influencers to gain their support in active promotion of our offers and campaigns. Our account managers work with large amounts of information and must be comfortable drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis.
- Utilize sales tools and marketing resources to drive balanced growth between core account set and new account acquisition.
- Research new account acquisition opportunities leveraging the Retention, Acquisition and Development account and share of wallet data.
- Maintain and update program coordinators contacts in SalesForce. Use sales tools to identify program coordinators, either in existing or prospective accounts.
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs. Come up with unique, creative solutions and program components for certain industries or segment verticals.
- Measure and track account-level financial performance of existing accounts. Leverage data to assess efficiency of demand gen efforts. Makes educated decisions based on synthesis of account information and data analysis. Is able to re-prioritize focus based on account trajectory, growth or decline.
- Work with Employee Purchase Program account support resources to effectively channel and resolve customer and segment partner escalations. Engage outbound sales support team to follow up on prospective leads and prioritization of outbound call activities.
- Assist in execution of marketing activities intended to increase customer opt-in rates.
-Soft Skill: Engaging personality, out-going who is not afraid to get up in front of people. Not afraid to walk the floors or present in meetings
- Bachelor's degree (must have)
- 1+ year of sales, account management, and retail experience; experience in Marketing a plus
- Able to articulate to customers all program elements including payroll deduction, Custom Factory Imaging and subsidy programs (training will be provided). Must be comfortable presenting to customer executives in a formal setting
- Must be able to engage Relationship sales teams to promote the program both internally and externally.