Our client is seeking a Marketing Account Coordination Consultant to join their Direct-to-Consumer marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with their marketing and creative people to support the constant flow of projects that make up the company’s huge marketing communications program. You’ll help make sure that jobs are completed on time and with a level of efficiency that has people at a loss for words.
To make that happen, we are seeking candidates that bring a strong foundation in marketing. That includes a basic understanding of communications strategies, methods and processes. You also need to know how to work well with others, how to communicate effectively in what you say, and how you put it on paper and in emails. That’s key in your pursuit to help build strong relationships with the internal team members, clients and partners.
What we want you to do (duties and responsibilities)
- Effectively manage projects assigned to you using their agency workflow process
- Get estimates and timelines for your projects by working with key agency members
- Track project status and maintain clear and up-to-date project status reports
- Track and report next steps that result from meetings or calls
- Gather information from internal partners or external resources that are needed for your projects
- Work with the creative team to manage edits to communications
- Assist team with getting final sign-offs from the experts, project owners and compliance/legal team
- Track and report estimated vs. actual project costs
- Track schedules to ensure on-time delivery