The Marketing and Media Planning Manager reports into Marketing but is expected to be a strong cross-functional contributor, working closely with the Ad-sales, Broadcast Centers, Creative Services & Advertising group, Product, Sport Marketing, Web team, Research, Sales and vendors. The chosen candidate must have good communication skills, proficient with research and working with data. Very important to bring a track record of developing and executing primarily TV, but with deep understanding of print and digital media plans.
Principal Responsibilities include:
• Develop and produce written plans, campaign proformas, logs and media recommendations to meet goals and objectives set forth by Marketing.
• Active role in developing both traditional and digital media strategies for brand priorities and key campaigns.
• Ratings and GRP analysis, reporting and recommendations.
• Manage multiple media projects, develop project estimates, devise schedules, present campaign plans as necessary to internal clients and key regional players.
• Ensure that the execution of all media is in alignment with goals, budgets and objectives of the media plan in line with company and brand priorities.
• Analyze outcome of campaign through results reporting and written analysis. Make recommendations for adjustments to schedules in progress if applicable. Present analysis to clients and key regional players.
• Develop Cross channel plans and implementation in accordance to communication priorities.
• Working closely with Marketing teams to ensure traffic alignment with promotional priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
We seek a strong candidate with some marketing, research and media planning and/or buying experience. Flexible and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge of TV ad measurement tools and ratings based campaign planning.
BA/BS degree required and/or a minimum of 5 to 10 years of agency or client experience.
Comfortable with numbers and analytics but also with superior presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Comfortable with quantitative research and if possible tools like Nielsen or Comscore data.
• Understanding of Creative Development (TV, print, direct, digital).
• Media Planning, knowledge of media buying processes and systems.
• Team Player.
• Bi-Cultural preferred.
• Latin America experience strongly preferred.
• Spanish is a MUST, do not apply if you're not bilingual and can read, write and speak fluently in the language.