4+ Years Experience
1. Excellent project management skills
2. Good understanding of, and ability to comprehend, technical process workflows, especially fulfillment-driven, with an emphasis on inventory management
3. Vendor management experience
4. Strong customer service orientation
5. Superior written and oral communication skills
6. Solid technical & software ability, especially with: Excel (advanced), Power Point (advanced), Word (intermediate)
1. Knowledge of and experience with offset print buying.
2. Experience with inventory management.
3. Ability to adapt quickly to new systems & technical processes.
1. Adopts well to change.
2. Superior collaboration and interpersonal skills.
3. Deadline oriented; drives for results.
This individual will be responsible for managing projects related to distribution of marketing collateral nationwide, through various data sources and multiple service vendors for our clients programs. Must be client focused, able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, and have the ability to interface at all levels with business partners, such as Line of Business, Marketing Communications, IT, and various fulfillment vendor partners. Additionally, this person will need to have a solid project management skill set, a good understanding of IT-driven work flows, ability to manage inventory levels within warehouse management systems, and knowledge of end-to-end production processes. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of process improvement, with the ability to streamline current and future needs through the use of technology and fulfillment-driven methodologies, as well as strong communication, writing, and presentation skills. Previous experience in health care or other industry subject to federal government compliance regulations preferred.
1. Managing day-to-day fulfillment activities at fulfillment service vendor partners – i.e., monitoring daily orders, resolving issues, outlining technical project specs and business rules.
2. Setting up, and analyzing inventory-related usage data for, 1000+ collateral pieces – i.e., tracking and trending monthly send-outs, managing obsolescence process, preventing backorders, generating regular reporting and providing project status updates.
3. Maintaining multiple build of materials (BOMs) for various marketing and consumer kits that are being fulfilled through fulfillment service vendor partners; overseeing proofing of materials set up to print at vendors, as well as testing of all kits and mailings.
4. Assisting department with the creation of various presentations (i.e., year-end business reviews) and process walk-throughs for business partners.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs