Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Marketing Project Management
2. This role supports New Member and Member Retention deliverables, which are both Regional and National in scope.
3. Project Manager leads work from development through delivery for: Welcome Books, CA ID Cards and Inserts, Continuation of Coverage booklets, Member Retention Letters and additional new member journey touchpoints as required.
4. PM responsibilities include:
-Opening and tracking jobs in project management data base.
-Creating and managing project schedules.
- Facilitating project meetings (in persona and via WebEx),
- Gathering stakeholder reviews and approvals
- Creating PPT to socialize work with leadership and stakeholders.
- Updating internal online resources with updated materials
- Providing direction to fulfillment partners and vendors
- Verifying that variable data populates fields accurately
- Collaborating with Medicare Project Manager to support Medicare required submissions and other regulatory and legal reviews
Candidate Should Have:
2. Attention to detail
3. Organizational abilities
4. Communicates effectively (verbal and written)
6. Adobe Acrobat Prof (ability to markup PDFs) PowerPoint and Excel
Desired Skills: 1. Comfortable tracking down information (driving for results)2.
1. Ability to work in teams
2. Collaborative (with staff at all levels)
3. Ability to work with flexibility and diplomacy during changes
4. Comfortable with ownership and taking accountability