We are looking for an experienced, versatile and confident Marketing / Bid Co-ordinator & Designer for a sole charge B2B role to join our busy team of project managers, interior designer and furniture specialists.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely well organised with a passion for Interior Design, Furniture or Project Management - or all three!
It's a hands-on role where you’ll be assisting the sales team with other internal and external initiatives giving you exposure to all areas of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high quality print documentation and promotional material. You’ll being heavily involved in the continuous evolvement of our proposal and credentials suite as well as managing the updates the brands online presence through the company website and social media channels.
Along-side this the successful candidate will create marketing literature for promotions and events whilst assisting with their organisation giving you the opportunity to use your creative flare.
- Create and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- A social media guru and comfortable creating content plans and content for the main platforms (especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Monitor social media and digital activity
- Produce high quality promotional material – Including booklets and documents
- Managing the website and keeping it up to date with imagery and news items
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and converts our target groups
- Creating marketing literature for events
- A solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using a CMS platform (preferably WordPress) and website analytic tools
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Being able to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- A good understanding of print production
- An exceptional eye for detail, colour and consistency
- Good communication skills and ability to well work well with other teams
- Organised and able keep the standard of work high, especially under pressure
- You’ve had experience in marketing, or the creative and communications industry
- A strong communicator and able to inspire those around you
- Willing to present ideas in a strong, organised and inspiring way
- Personable, organised and reliable
- Proactive, accountable, takes initiative, self-driven
- Driven work ethic
- Creative thinker with a high attention to detail