Aquent's client needs a research and insights consultant who is well versed with qualitative and quantitative methodologies. They will be focused on performing research on music artists and industry.
Need someone who not only can execute the research plan but also build engaging reports that highlight what they are learning from the research.
*This role MAY potentially travel to the corporate headquarters in San Bruno, CA if/when needed.*
- Strong business acumen. Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results
- Superior communication, project management organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to tell compelling stories using data and insights
- Passion for observing customer and competitive trends and behavior and turning insights into action
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Quick learner with the ability to find creative and innovative solutions to solve business problems, implementing research and extracting insights.
- BA/BS degree in any field
- At least 8-10 years of hand-on research experience with very strong qualitative research skills including the ability to conduct 1:1 interviews with high level industry stakeholders
- Preferably worked in the music industry
- Previous experience extracting insights from quantitative studies
- Behavioral data analysis (connecting behaviors and usage data to attitudes and perceptions)
- Must have experience presenting data and results to stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
- Candidate should have a passion in music