• Design and execute custom primary research using a variety of methods. Independently determine the best methodology and sample plan to produce meaningful and high impact business implications.
• Analyze survey and internal behavioral data to find patterns in data to “tell a story” about the research results that has business implications
• Work closely with product and business teams. Effectively communicate research findings and drive impact
• Manage large research tracking programs in partnership with research vendors, providing direction on research sample plan, questionnaire, analysis and ensuring projects are hitting milestones on-time
• Manage the operations of multiple large research programs
• Master’s degree in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, MBA or a related field preferred
• 3-5 years of market research or analytics experience
• At least two years of experience working at a marketing research agency preferred
• Experience conducting research for a consumer technology company, and experience with mobile ecosystems. Experience in research among developers/IT decision makers/small businesses preferred
• Experience with managing large international tracking programs preferred
• Command of a broad set of research methods and analytic tools (SPSS, R)
• Ability to multi-task and keep on track in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Organized and proven project manager.
• Compelling verbal and visual communication with a track record of driving insights into business, marketing, and product outcomes.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal partners and vendors.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs