The Marketing Research Specialist will provide strategic insights and support cross-functional team leaders
globally on long-term and immediate business decisions for the Infantino brand, by partnering with Marketing,
Product Development, Creative Services, R&D and Sales. Manage the annual learning plan (research
vendors/partners) to budget and inform strategic marketing planning and product development decisions.
Partner with. Listen, question, and predict needs to ensure teams have reliable and relevant data to inform key
decisions at critical stage gates. Share professional data-based findings.
- Provide annual learning plan/agenda with rationale that ladders to key business initiatives, is considerate
of annual sales forecast and timely in relationship to planning, development and meeting milestones
o Budget planning, forecasting and tracking
o Devise plan that allows for iterations and depth when needed, including parameters, methodology
- Own and manage shared research calendar that clearly outlines objective, strategy and required stimuli.
Align with cross-functional teams early and secure timely asset delivery
- Seek out relevant, best-in- class approaches to address business issues, leading to improved research tools,
methods and processes
- Lead strategy and insight work for the business unit, delivering forward-thinking and foundational insights
that enable short-term and long-term business objectives
- Manage, engage and evolve domestic owned-consumer list resource for appropriate research initiatives
ensuring business abides by best-practice standards. Evaluate and develop global resource plan based on
- Lead effort to best understand the consumers in the category and Infantino consumers vs. competition to
inform product and marketing strategy.
- Manage, optimize and deliver weekly, quarterly, year-end and ad-hoc scan data reports to the business in
- Support international teams with global consumer understanding to help develop, optimize, and evaluate
positioning and product strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional leads to ensure consumer insights, shopper insights, and analytical
capabilities are leveraged to address business questions in a holistic manner, connecting the dots and
- Proven ability to utilize a variety of visual elements in reports including charts, graphs, imagery and other
creative techniques to highlight key insights and engage audience (increase retention and accurate relaying
- Rigorously analyze syndicated data, provide monthly reporting (dashboard) and recommend corrective
action to increase awareness and trial among core consumer target
- Manage external research vendors, contracts, survey authoring/oversight and analysis/oversight.