We're looking for a:
Senior level Market Research Project Manager and Insights Consultant recognized internally and/or externally for his/her state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise. Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing primary and secondary customer/market research studies that support major functional units within a large marketing organization or that support strategic marketing objectives of multiple product/business groups.
- Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
- Conducts strategic analysis and presents key insights and strategic recommendations to senior management within/across the marketing community and, in some cases, to business relationship managers and customers.
- Consults with business groups and determines research requirements, strategies and project time lines; applies and/or develops highly advanced concepts, research and analysis designs; stays abreast of significant industry research to anticipate emerging issues; and projects, forecasts and recommends priorities for future inquiry and analysis.
- Manages project teams in execution of studies, analysis, reporting and generation of recommendations.
- May track progress in implementing recommendations resulting from customer studies.
- Manages vendor relationships during research projects.
- Mentors lower level staff
- May directly manage 1-2 consultants and/or lead virtual/cross-functional project teams.
- 10+ years market research experience.
Complaints Reporting Management: Manage the day to day process for exporting data, reporting routines, and PowerPoint presentations that include reporting on complaints root cause analysis for executive leadership.
Duties include dealing with data issues (e.g. disruptions, inconsistencies), changes to data specifications, adding new data sources or customer types, analysis/readouts, and ensuring adherence to existing policies and procedures.
Data Management: Identify and recommend internal and external data sources, compile/mine data from multiple cross business sources to provide leadership with the best data to drive decisions and insights. Ensure that data moves easily and is accessible throughout the various teams.
Use SQL and Excel to simplify and automate data flows. Innovate and develop better ways of consolidating information to create a “customer centric” feedback loop to improve complaints root-cause reporting.
System updates and optimization: Identify ways to more accurately capture and report customer information (e.g. task level, banker level) so identifying root cause for complaints is more streamlined and solutions can be recommended.
•MS Office – Expert
• Excel (Macros, VBA/macro programming, advanced data manipulation, pivot tables, etc.)
• SQL (to query our BMG database) – proficient
• Analytical and logical thinker
• Ability to properly visualize data (determine the correct graph for the job)
• 7+ years of analytics experience
• 7+ years of data collection and reporting experience
• 7+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
• Knowledge and understanding of text analytics tool such as Clarabridge and IBM Modeler
• Knowledge and understanding of external customer satisfaction benchmarks including JD Power, Gallup L3, ACSI, ForeSee
• Knowledge of loyalty measurement practices and methodology
• Experience in gathering, analyzing, and interpreting large data sets
• Good analytical skills including analyzing complex data, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
• Ability to perform advanced research and complex evaluations
• Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
• Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
• A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline