Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, CA, is seeking a Market Research Manager for approx. 12 months! The team for this project conducts and delivers research and insights to prove ad effectiveness and tell the macro consumer story, with the aim of amplifying key messages in the press, driving sales, and supporting major ads initiatives.
This client is seeking candidates coming from research departments in media agencies or advertisers. Alternatively, they will also consider candidates form research agencies (Ipsos, Nielsen, etc).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities/ Overall Responsibilities:
- Design and conduct research from end-to-end to understand the effectiveness of various advertising products.
- Support research team members in conducting research, analyzing data, and generating insights
- Work cross-functionally with research, marketing, sales, and product teams
- B.A/B.S. in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, or a related field
- 5+ years of market research or analytics experience
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with statistical analysis in SPSS, R, Python and/or Tableau.
- Experience with data analysis, principles of experimentation, survey design and analysis, clickstream analysis and qualitative research
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, and engaging storytelling skills
- Knowledge and experience with Ad Effectiveness Methodologies and Audience Measurement tools