Title: Research Associate
Location: Marina del Rey, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time, on-site
Our client is a boutique, integrated market research firm with a global presence, is looking for a market research associate with 3 to 5 years’ experience to join their LA team to work on a range of custom projects. The role has tremendous potential for growth, and they’re looking for candidates with a passion for understanding people and businesses, and how to apply that understanding to help some of the worlds' biggest video game, technology and entertainment brands.
You’d need to be familiar with the overall research process and have experience at all stages of custom projects. This position balances project management, ensuring seamless logistics and quality of each project, as well as data analysis and client interaction
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing strong relationships with clients and imbuing them with confidence throughout the project lifecycle
- Selecting and managing external vendors (sample, programming, DP)
- Developing reports and contributing to sections of reports with clear direction and cogent thinking
- Questionnaire design, writing and QA of survey programming
- Working with team members to develop analysis plans, rung custom data and push the thinking of reports
- QA of research reports and client deliverables
- Addressing client queries, speaking knowledgeably about the process and related details
- Pushing yourself to become a sector expert
What you need:
- Enjoy a mix of autonomy and team work
- Have an unrelenting desire to learn, improve yourself and improve the work that you are helping create
- Are organized and can work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Are proactive and solution focused: you can spot potential pitfalls, take action early, and able to own up to mistakes and offer solutions to fix them
- Have empathy and can translate that into understanding the “whys” behind data, and how clients could react to things
- Are relentlessly detailed, but also like stepping back to see the big picture
- Are confident and collaborative – you would be joining a tight-knit team and would need the confidence to be true to yourself, while respectful of others and their views
- Can use PPT, Word, Excel and ideally SPSS
- Ideally, love video games.
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Research Associate