Part-time role to average around 25-30/week. To start this person will work around 40hrs/week for first couple of months and then will average around 25-30hrs/week after first couple of months working full-time
Support the Employer Branding team with data, insights, analytics, competitive intelligence that will inform the branding, content, and channel strategies for FY18. Role requires gathering requirements and questions for insights, gathering cross-company data sources and third-party data, aggregating and analyzing data to drive business decisions. Candidate will develop a robust book of research and refresh the deliverable monthly. In addition, analyst will proactively identify additional research needs throughout the year to help direct the team to new opportunities.
Deliverables will include Audience Insights, Competitive Insights, Channel Insights, Content Insights, Opportunities, and more.
- 5+ years of Market Research experience (quantitative, hard data) NOT qualitative. Preference would be within Human Capital and Employer branding.
- Any Market research experience and working with the insights from the data.
- Strong Data Visualization and Storytelling experience – know how to pull the data together in a story. Not just a data dump.
- Able to produce quality data and be able to explain what methodologies were used and why.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree is highly preferred but not 100% required. Experience over education for this role.