Our global manufacturing client in St. Paul, MN is looking for a Marketing Associate / Research Analyst to add to their growing team.
Responsible for supporting ongoing research programs and conducting research projects that provide actionable insights and drive growth. Work with internal clients to develop and conduct research projects that support marketing, product management, engineering, sales and service. Also, responsible for supporting the Customer Satisfaction program. This includes supporting the execution of various types of internal and external surveys by managing the programming of questionnaires into an online survey tool (Qualtrics), managing the creation and maintenance of customer lists and managing the survey launch process and associated follow-up. As well as interactions with the Business Leadership team and Field Sales organization are engaged in understanding the Insights and are taking action to drive improvement across the business.
- Support all aspects of market research projects, including formulating research and analysis plans, developing research questionnaires and instruments, managing data collection, executing data analysis, writing reports, and presenting findings to clients
- Conduct and document moderate to complex and interpretive survey analysis using data analytics tools. Ensure survey sample size is adequate to represent targeted population
- Support the development of Customer Satisfaction / Customer Experience performance measurement metrics in Americas (TCS NAR, LAR), encompassing the entire closed loop process from survey delivery to resolution. Support the integration of results into key stakeholders operations to ensure continuous business improvement
Ideal candidates will posses:
- 2-5 years of Marketing / Market Research experience
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Analytics/Survey software such as Alteryx, SPSS, Tableau and Qualtrics
- Customer satisfaction experience
- Familiarity with coding/programming tools
* This is a temp-to-hire opportunity on site in St. Paul, MN