Customer Operations seeks to hire a dedicated professional to join its Customer Experience Excellence team. The team strives to enhance the customer experience by leading the development of the Customer Experience (CX) strategy and delivering cross-organizational projects that drive an enhanced experience for our customers through comprehensive service and tools.
- The selected candidate will provide support for operations activities relating to the customer experience journey strategy and other customer facing initiatives.
- The candidate will work closely with business partners across the enterprise to create and drive a cohesive strategy and road map for customer insights that are owned by the department or other business units. This includes, but is not limited to, Voice of the Customer, Customer Experience Surveys, Customer Satisfaction Metrics, Benchmarking Reports, and Operational Reports.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the configuration, monitoring, and socialization of customer journey analytics. He/she will establish guidelines and processes to maintain the health and consistency of the department’s analytics with responsibility for creating customer experience dashboards and reports, proactively reviewing metrics to develop the strategy and priority for improvements.
- He/she will develop and prepare Request for Proposals, maintain vendor relationships, and continue to identify best practices in the field.
- They will provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into customer experience and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations that enable greater customer engagement. The successful candidate will support a customer centric culture, taking special interests in meeting the needs of both external and internal stakeholders.