Product Market Readiness Program Manager
Are you ready to seize an opportunity, take a challenge and work side-by- side with some of the most talented PM’s and engineers in the tech industry? The Market Readiness Program Manager is a critical role with responsibility for the quality and future growth of of products in the UK. In this role, you will be a key point of accountability for being the “voice” of users in the region and the overall product readiness within a complex, multi-tiered corporate environment. You will be expected to act as a product and market expert and to manage relationships and communication across globally distributed teams working on the business products. You will be part of a team leading a transformational experience impacting overall products. You must be able to illustrate high levels of personal responsibility to deliver to a high standard and flexible in adapting to fast paced environment and be detail oriented. This position can be quite “hands on” requiring a broad set of skills and tasks can vary on a day to day basis, so you must be willing to be agile, jump into various roles and tasks and enjoy being a jack of all trades.
About the team
The Market Engagement PM (MEPM) team and the wider product Ecosystem team is responsible for driving the best customer experience through our in-market Program Management teams. We operate across the whole product stack and collaborate with numerous technical and non-technical business groups located across the globe. The team is accountable for representing local users for this specific product engineering, providing in-market expertise and directly influencing overall product strategy globally.
• The opportunity to constantly learn and improve your knowledge while working in a fun, geographically distributed team.
• The opportunity to contribute to overall product direction in the UK.
• The opportunity to make an impact on products that are used by millions of users every day.
What experience and skills do you need?
• University degree or equivalent experience (computer science or engineering preferred)
• Research oriented mindset, excellent analytical skills and keen attention to detail (data patterns, user behaviour, etc.)
• Excellent influencing/communication/presentation skills and strong personality
• Pro-active and tenacious approach with ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
• Ability to deliver high quality work under strict deadlines and pressure
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time and to quickly decide on priorities
• Experience or knowledge with large scale online services or search engines is desirable
• Experience or knowledge in web search preferably Bing
• Experience or knowledge in mobile apps, personal assistants and interest in AI products
• Working knowledge of PM methodologies and product planning processes (Agile, etc.)
• Technical knowledge and background in web development is a plus