Our client, a major Healthcare company, is looking for a contract Customer Experience Market Insight Specialist. This player is a key contributor to the successful implementation of key customer experience initiatives across the enterprise.
This position will be responsible for helping to drive customer centric change in the organization, including gathering customer insights as well as voice of the customer data, and continuously improving the customer’s experience with the company through personalized experiences. Responsible for helping to enhance the experiences of existing and potential customers by uniquely delivering against their needs, wants and desires. Additional important skills include an understanding of gathering consumer insights, excellent creative problem solving skills and project management skills. Also responsible for contributing to the cultural transformation of internal employees to create a customer-centric environment.
- Support Customer Experience Voice of the Employee and Voice of the Customer projects and initiatives across the organization.
- Work collaboratively with other Customer Experience and Marketing Insights colleagues to support the group’s mission.
- Act as a customer advocate and ensure that differentiating customer experiences are delivered and maintained.
- Apply a customer-centric lens to programs and advocate the "customer" view to identify opportunities and customer metrics to improve key customer interactions while balancing the need to achieve business value proposition.
- Translate insights from customer narratives (trends, storytelling), market research and human factors (cognitive, user experience, sensory) to arrive at multi-channel, customer-valued experiences that deliver on the brand promise.
- Leverage advanced business/analytical skills to understand voice of the customer (VOC) metrics and design experiences that address unique needs of different customer segments through multiple channels.
- Identify and prioritize customer experience issues and drive resolution by collaborating with project team, business partners & senior management.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships across business segments.