Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking a Consultant to join their Customer Experience Market Insights team. This role will be a key contributor to the successful implementation of customer experience initiatives across the enterprise. The Consultant will be responsible for helping to drive customer centric-change in the organization, including gathering customer insights as well as voice of the customer data, and continuously improving the customer’s experience. The role will also help to enhance the experiences of existing and potential customers by uniquely delivering against their needs, wants and desires.
The Consultant must be knowledgeable in the science around consumer behavior including consumer research methodologies, resulting data interpretation, and implications of the data to the business in the development of differentiating experiences. Additional important skills include: an understanding of gathering consumer insights, excellent creative problem solving skills and project management skills, and the drive to influence others through vision and captivating possibilities. The position requires the ability to effectively drive a change agenda and be a champion for our customers by partnering and interacting with senior business leaders in a highly matrixed environment. The Consultant will have an opportunity to impact the cultural transformation of internal employees to create a customer-centric environment.
• Lead consumer segmentation pilots focused on sales and business unit support, and direct to consumer communication, financial/risk management, fully tailored solutions and localization. Responsible for all project aspects, including project intake, business partner and client communications, proposal development, partnering with creative services to design messaging for consumers, partnering with other matrix partners to design and implement the pilot and to report on outcomes.
• Translate insights from customer narratives (trends, storytelling) and human factors (cognitive, user experience, clues and sensory) to arrive at multi-channel, customer-valued experiences that deliver on the brand promise. Acts as a customer advocate and ensures that differentiating customer experiences are delivered and maintained.
• Accountable for gaining consumer and employee input during development, understanding and assessing operational implications, and aligning and integrating customer experiences. Collaborates with matrix partners including research, analytics, CX strategy, CX development and innovation to ensure design intent is maintained throughout all iterations and tradeoffs.
• Leverage advanced business/analytical skills to understand voice of the customer (VOC) metrics and design experiences that address unique needs of different customer segments through multiple channels.
• Apply a customer-centric lens to programs and advocate the "customer" view to identify opportunities and customer metrics to improve key customer interactions while balancing the need to achieve business value proposition.
• Identify and prioritize customer experience issues and drive resolution by collaborating with project team, business partners & senior management.
• Collaborate closely with cross functional teams and building strong relationships across business segments.