• Assist in the development and execution of qPCR marketing program deliverables, based on defined strategic marketing plans.
• Closely collaborate with global and regional market development managers in the development and completion of customer facing materials such as emails, banners, promotions, webpages, social media communication, and collateral.
• Lead the sustaining marketing activities for qPCR instruments including updating marketing materials, web pages, emails, and other communications as they arise.
• Develop & creative tactics to drive awareness of the instrument portfolio and related workflow products.
• Support Senior Global Market Development Manager in new product introductions (NPIs) and be the primary owner of a small NPI occurring in Q4-2018.
• Assist in the development of Marketing Automation Plans (MAPs) to include drafting the customer journey, identifying new tactics, editing and/or creating new emails to fit the journey.
• Leverage analytics to determine the effectiveness of marketing programs based on KPI and ROI marketing metrics.
• Regularly track marketing program results and make updates to dashboards monthly.
• A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience with a proven track record of accomplishments (managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, staying within budget).
• Sharing examples would be appreciated.
• Able to work with minimal supervision after clear direction is given.
• Must be detail oriented, with the ability to identify and resolve problems.
• Strong business acumen, understanding of analytical metrics and customer focus are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain consensus and facilitate decision making within a matrixed environment.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, marketing, business administration, or communications.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs