Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
1) Office Support - This position will handle many administrative tasks like setting up couriers, notifying facilities of on-campus shoots, registering visitors, sending documents to legal, ordering name badges, arranging catering orders, setting up conference calls, updating production forms and department contact information, providing support to staff and freelancers, and paying vendors. They will also help run the wrap campaigns to ensure all jobs are wrapped correctly.
2) SharePoint Maintenance - This position is responsible for helping to maintain a large portion of our SharePoint site, the main tool we utilize to manage all of our production. This includes project workflow, updating document libraries, maintaining equipment and in-store shoot calendars, uploading releases and certificates of insurance, assigning job numbers, quarterly music reporting, wrapping out finished projects and managing all items related to project coordination.
3) Studio/Equipment/Wardrobe Upkeep – This role will help to maintain the schedule and maintenance of the following facilities: Yellow Tag studio on the sub-level, YT offsite prop storage, YT onsite wardrobe storage, and YT onsite equipment room. This position is jointly responsible for checking in/out all of our production gear and ensuring tracking within the SharePoint calendar. They will also oversee a variety of production items like the prop phone, merchandise withdrawals, hot spot, makeup kits, etc. They will ensure all items and facilities are kept in good condition by handling the maintenance between shoots. They will handle ordering new wardrobe or props when needed.
4) Media Asset Management – This role will work in conjunction with our vendor partner to help facilitate digital assets going into the MAM. They will check in/out hard drives and cross check tagging lists within the SharePoint site and the MAM. They will also be responsible for the check in/out process from our historical FileMaker Pro database and for any physical media assets being stored over at the data center.
- 2-3 years – Office Administrative experience or Video Production Assistant experience
- 2-3 years – Microsoft SharePoint experience
- 2-3 years – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience