Our global client in Kohler is seeking a Market Analyst for their growing e-Commerce team.
The Market Analyst is responsible for conducting comprehensive and detailed marketing analysis and persuasively making recommendations based on results. This would involve developing and compiling layers of in-depth information and statistics; maintaining on-going files necessary for the managers to develop forecasts; making recommendations on pricing, promotional marketing strategies, and strategic plans; and assisting with any other special projects dealing with the channel.
Other competencies associated with primary function and scope are as follows:
- Possess in-depth competitor and market share understanding.
- Display initiative to remove obstacles.
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills.
- Work across functional areas to see the “big picture.”
- Set strong examples through work product, attitude, technical skills, and project management tools/philosophies used.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to retrieve insights from complex data.
- Function as a leader in all facets of the analyst position.
- Understand channels of distribution and own communication to the customer.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- One to three years of marketing experience with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results is required.
- Must possess a keen analytical mind; be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy; and be a demonstrably creative thinker. Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and with outside contacts.
- Travel to trade shows, manufacturing plants, and customer visits as needed; approximately 10-15%.