We are currently looking for a Marketing Programs Manager within our Public Sector marketing team.
- This position will demonstrate clear mastery of and be recognized as an authority on all aspects of effective Marcom programs, with an emphasis on effective agency management and creative program development for traditional and emerging media categories.
- This role remote, long term contract indefinite.
- This position’s main responsibility is to drive development and execution of integrated above-the-line and below-the-line Marcom programs to achieve Commercial Public Sector segment business objectives for printing hardware and printing supply products.
- Deliverables may include advertising assets, collateral, direct mail, sales tools, and digital assets. This position is critical to the execution and achievement of business goals in the Public Sector markets.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at facilitating the development and championing of integrated marketing efforts. It is essential that you understand the creative process, marketing effectiveness analysis, and have experience and understanding of Public Sector markets.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Help execute key PS Campaigns. Work with US PS Marketing and across asset owners to determine proposed mix and tactics. Manage tactical execution of defined PS Marketing Campaigns. Work with agencies, draft media and creative briefs, assist in list management.
- Manage required Public Sector Contract Marketing deliverables, both new creation and ongoing updates. Work with PS Marketing and Contract Stakeholders to identify contract edits. Manage agency and round revisions. Obtain Creative Approval for new creative assets.
- Post assets into Public Sector Sales Portal and maintain updates to Public Sector marketing pages.
- Assist in Public Sector marketing events and tradeshows.
- Deliver key assets in a creative, efficient and timely fashion
- Co-manage post-mortems on all key campaigns to ensure closed loop process
- Track and report metrics for campaigns in support of initiative‘s (quarterly). Assist in establishing score card to report key metrics
- Seek opportunities to leverage key campaigns across the Region
- Stakeholder engagement – Ensure that stakeholders are aware of and supportive of all managed integrated Marcom programs and drive on-going communication to stakeholders for results and program improvements. Communicate activities executed and plans to stakeholder in a organized and timely matter.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing world class integrated marketing programs within a fast-paced regional marketing environment or agency.
- Proven understanding of metrics and ability to link results to advertising/marcom execution
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- Track record of creating innovative disruptive marketing programs
- Experience across multiple business segments –Education, SMB, Public Sector, Healthcare, Corporate and Enterprise. Preferred experience in Public Sector and knowledge of US Contract Marketing.
- Experience and knowledge around HP’s business PS, printing, ink and toner products and strategies.
- Account planning background from traditional ATL or integrated agency is also a plus, but not required
- Swiftly execute marketing campaigns in the US
- A fresh thinker inspired to challenge paradigms and push creative boundaries to propel marketing to a new level.
- Vocal leader and strong communicator of conceptual ideas and expectations
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and structured
- Clear communicator both via phone as well as written communications
- Ability to multi-task on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to think quickly and clearly in stressful situations
- Effectively manage budget responsibility
- Relationship builder with proven track record of building relationships across organizational and reporting lines.
- Highly entrepreneurial – comfortable with uncertainty and able to move and adapt quickly and mobilize internal and external resources.
- Ability to keep multiple programs on track at the same time.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Segment Experience – Experience and a track record of success in marketing to the SMB and/or Corporate Enterprise/Public Sector segments is critical. Experience with marketing in Public Sector is desired.
- Functional Expertise – Strong knowledge of emerging communication trends, new media, and production processes.
- Managing Agencies
- Process Management & Transformation - Identifies process short-comings and works with others to improve or transform processes
- Stakeholder Negotiation & Commitment Building - Collaborates effectively with others to ensure shared commitment to an enterprise and mutually beneficial results
- Strategic Marketing Concepts - Understands and appropriately applies key concepts, processes and practices associated with strategic marketing to positively impact overall performance and profitability.
- Marketing Strategy - Understands and effectively integrates strategic marketing direction with task-oriented goals and initiatives
- Customer Insight Marketing - Generates and applies actionable insights to build competitive advantage
- Marketing Partners - Understands marketing partners and their specific contribution to achieving marketing goals
- Change Management - Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
- Problem Solving - Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution