Implement, coordinate and monitor all aspects of client's marketing production process for lifecycle marketing vehicles (predominantly email and direct mail) and countries/sub regions according to the quarterly marketing plan. Consistently deliver error-free, legal and vendor funding compliant marcom that meets the global creative and branding guidelines.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure faultless and on time execution for assigned vehicles, for example: catalogues, direct mailers, postcards, national press, magazines, banners, email, landing pages etc.
- Coordinate all necessary internal functions such as Brand/Merchandising, Marcom/GotoMarket (GTM), Vendor Funding, Online and Legal in order get the right input at the right time adhering to the standard global production process and production schedule.
- Ensure accurate implementation of all vendor guidelines in order to meet quarterly marketing development funding targets.
- Manage production agencies and other vendors involved (translation, printer, letter shop/fulfillment, postal services) in accordance to their service level agreement and in order to ensures accurate and on time implementation of Marcom activities.
- Input and validate data for assigned vehicles/countries in the quarterly production plan (statement of work), the weekly production logsheet/schedule and production process break analysis.
- Maximise marketing cost effectiveness and cycle time efficiency by implementing the standard production process, fully utilizing defined tools (for example: client Asset Manager, client Share) and actively optimising production levels (defined 4 through 6) for assigned vehicles/countries.
- Participate in global projects to support the critical few initiatives for CSMB Operations and take ownership to drive continuous improvement projects. For example: production automation.