The Marcom Go-To-Market Manager (GTM) is responsible for the strategic development, management and integration of marketing communication. A Marcom GTM builds and manages customer engagements, demand, perceptions, relationships and satisfaction through orchestrated integrated marketing communications efforts that are created in a productive team environment, and through extraordinary partnerships with Business Groups, Sales, Partners, Services, and Marcom Agencies of Record (AORs). A primary focus of this role will be the integrated planning and execution of marketing campaigns based on our sales motions. The Marcom GTM Manager drives perception as well as demand generation goals along the customer journey. The role also leverages data and insights from the CRMG team as well as the Digital team through always on social, digital to scale and effectively execute campaigns.
The Marcom GTM Manager embraces all 7 of the Marketing Principles and drives on-going improvements in maximising campaign spend and driving marketing efficiency, impact, and scale.
Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy and Planning
• Drive Marketing Communications Strategy, Execution and Impact
• Manage brand communications aligned with corporate brand strategy, brand voice, and guidelines.
• Lead integration of marketing communications across Commercial with both global advertising and local campaigns that amplify and extend through-the-line
• Work closely with other communications managers internal and external to the Central Marketing Organization (CMO) (e.g., PR) and agencies to achieve highly effective/impactful and results-oriented communications
• Build the right content-based customer journeys from awareness through to advocacy, desire, purchase and adoption for our commercial customers
• Own the main plan, what the targets should be and whether or not the direct marketing plan is hitting it’s agreed goals
• Responsible for budget management, seeking timely approval, and ensuring all campaign costs are tracked correctly.
• University Bachelor’s Degree required (Business or Marketing), or higher education preferable. CIM/IDM qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
• Experienced in direct email and telemarketing, to a B2B audience with long, considered buying cycles. Candidate should be able to show experience of marketing campaigns successfully impacting commercial performance.
• Strong analytic skillset, a curiosity to test and learn what is most effective.
• Good understanding of modern media consumption habits and corresponding marketing tactics e.g. mobile and responsive design.
• Strong copywriting ability.
• Proactive with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem-solve independently.
• Resilience: Demonstrates tenacity in achieving results, stays calm and in control under pressure, demonstrates a positive attitude in the face of difficulties or ambiguity.
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work across a matrix organization to get things done through others.
• Good creative judgment – ability to express opinion with objectivity.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, including with senior management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs