OneStreetMap Data Quality Analyst
- Be able to query OSM database to check quality of data.
- Inspect, process and edit data at country scale.
- Experience with remote sensing and analyzing aerial imagery.
- Develop and manage analysis projects through cross-team coordination, to deliver the best geospatial analysis possible.
- Write scripts to analyze OSM data quality and improve OSM editing tools such as iD and Tasking Manager.
- Communication of detailed analysis to a high-level audience for decision-making purposes.
- Support creation of and review technical specifications.
- Travel domestically and internationally for training.
- Provides real time coaching, mentoring, and support to new editors, including knowledge of new material in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
- Have strong understating of the OSM community and OSM data structure.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Experience with OpenStreetMap.
- Strong analytical skills and intuition, capable of making decisions based on analysis and experience.
- Strong competence in data analysis and data mining.
- Demonstrated experience scripting solutions for repetitive tasks (using tools such as Python, Bash).
- Experience with GIS software such as ArcGIS, Quantum GIS, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, iD and JOSM.
- Able to work both in a team or independently when required, taking pride in data integrity and accuracy in the analysis.
- Self-driven with the ability to manage analysis projects across diverse team skill sets.
- Attention to detail, data accuracy and quality of output.
- 2+ years experience of relevant industry experience preferred.
- Results oriented.
- BA/BS in GIS or relevant field