Aquent Studios provides Better Brand Execution to the world’s marquee brands, providing customized tactical execution solutions that support strategic goals and reduce overall creative and marketing spend. By segmenting strategic initiatives from tactical execution, Aquent Studios clients get agency quality deliverables at non-agency prices.
The Managing Director is a leader for the Studios teams and a subject matter expert for our clients. The main objectives for this role are Service Delivery and Solution & Implementation Development.
Service Delivery responsibilities include managing the Studios creative teams (people, process, technology) to build client satisfaction, increase efficiency, meet established quarterly metrics, and grow the business by looking for new opportunities to build and scale new solutions for existing customers.
Solution & Implementation Development responsibilities align with sales efforts to advance new prospects by providing marketing operations and decoupling expertise to advance new prospects to clients. This involves assessing the client’s current situation, determining how our service offerings match the client's needs, defining the specific delivery model and leading the implementation of solutions with the new client.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and abilities :
- Experience in a business development or account management role in an agency, corporate or consulting environment.
- Expertise in marketing operations, agency management, or decoupling marketing solutions.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business or related field with an in-depth knowledge and a minimum of five years of combined marketing communications, professional services, or agency business development experience.
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of emerging channels like social media, mobile, and digital.
- Proven ability to make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organizations
- Successful track record at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities
- Direct management experience of team comprised of 10 or more
- Proven track record of showing improvement in cost, quality and cycle time metrics in a creative environment
- Understands components, cycle times and production and distribution requirements of print, web and video/multimedia deliverables.
The Managing Director will work from an Aquent office or from home, but must live within two hours of Philadelphia and travel there frequently for meetings.
Please apply through our web site. If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please e-mail ebennett[at]aquent[com].