Be a part of the future of a streaming news product with our national broadcast client! Our client is seeking a smart, technically savvy, and driven Manager of Video Tech Ops and Ad Experience to oversee ad product development, design and technical implementation, and ad operations of their streaming product. This product is the largest streaming service for local TV news broadcasts with US coverage in 113 DMAs covering over 80% of the US population. The offering is available today on iOS, Android and Roku, and is in development for new platforms. Ideal prospective customers will be large traditional network TV agencies that seek to expand their reach across platforms, as well as national consumer brands that purchase video media on a sponsorship or impression basis.
Must be located in Seattle.
· Oversee ad product development, design and technical implementation, an ad operations of News ON
· Manage and develop the ad technical design of the Product on all platforms: OTT, APP, mWeb and web
· Translate and map the infrastructure of the Product Video inventory for targeting and sales packaging
· Support and manage fulfillment of oversee lifecycle of local and network partnerships in DFP
· Partner and collaborate with product, sales and finance on inventory and sales needs
· 5+ years of digital advertising operations experience, heavily focused in Video or advanced TV
· Expert level of DFP, particularly related to design and maintenance of video architecture
· Strong background of Video infrastructure and IAB standards such as VAST/VMAP/VPAID
· Fundamental understanding of programmatic operations
· Ability to quickly troubleshoot ad-related issues
· Experience in OTT, CTV, APP and Site based ad serving
· Technically proficient in dynamic ad insertion
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Must be able to travel
If this sounds like a great job for you, apply now!