Our client's Digital Consumer Group is looking for an Optimization Manager, ideally with experience across both mobile and web platforms to join our digital customer growth team. This role will work across the entire consumer life cycle and support conversion optimization across all in-experience and in-product journeys.
MUST HAVE FOR THIS ROLE: *****They need to be able to run experiments out of the gate. They need to be well versed in Optimizely, which is what the client uses. Strong experience with analytics tools. The manager is looking for 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a consumer ecommerce, finance or retail business, but most of the candidates she met/ spoken too have ecommerce subscription services experience.
• Own and be the resident marketing expert, leveraging testing tools to drive growth on conversion platforms such as web, mobile, and living room devices.
• Effectively partner with cross-functional groups to own and execute Test agendas from start to finish (e.g. test length, KPIs, A/B test vs. MTV, etc)
• Develop test matrices and rolling calendars for relevant testing, using statistically valid principles.
• Clearly communicate testing plan and key results to a spectrum of audiences.
• Perform hands-on, end-to-end development and QA of all marketing tests that need to be developed within our testing platforms. Includes collaborating with developers to build out requirements to execute on test needs, if not already existing.
• Keyword research and optimization to use in app store copywriting and improve search visibility.
• Liaise with mobile and OTT platforms to gain regular promotion and featured placements throughout the year and manage creative teams to produce app store assets.
• Provide influence and management from a marketing perspective for proper optimization capabilities. Partner and influence cross-functional groups to deploy optimization requirements for marketing.
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a consumer ecommerce, finance or retail business.
• 3+ years of hands on experience in optimization of customer conversion levers e.g. landing page content, creatives and other contributors towards minimizing abandoned transactions.
• Track record of achieving statistically significant lift via conversion rate optimization in high growth, consumer facing platforms.
• Well versed in testing methodologies and hands on knowledge of tools, such as Adobe Target and Optimizely.
• Strong technical acumen, knowing how to size projects between quick front end vs heavy back end, communicates well with product owners & technical teams.
• Strong analytics experience, with knowledge of what data to look for and help articulate both the rationale for data creation as well as the insights that result from the data.
• Proven experience in presenting and reporting on key metrics and judgement to use the appropriate data visualization to represent performance results or insights to inform plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.