Our client is a leading global retail brand who specialises in apparel and homeware, and due to recent expansion they are looking for a Manager of European Campaign Marketing to join their London office.
In a nutshell, the Manager of European Campaign Marketing will be responsible for leading the strategic planning, briefing and development of European marketing activities for the brand. This covers all channels, which includes TV, product launches, events, print, outdoor and media.
We’re looking for someone to lead on the strategic and creative thinking behind all European marketing campaigns. Working with external agencies to brief and develop multi-channel campaigns, and acting as ‘the voice’ of marketing in business agenda meetings, discussing creative ideas and advising on best practice.
The successful candidate will drive the campaign marketing agenda, whilst protecting the brand and challenging the wider stakeholder audience, as well as demonstrating strong commercial decision-making and know how.
The Candidate must also be able to lead and inspire fellow team members, possessing excellent communication skills, and confidently influencing and presenting to cross functional teams.
• A seasoned marketer who has developed and lead marketing campaigns across Europe
• An effective decision maker, problem solver and planner
• Able to organise and manage teams and agencies in a matrix organisation
• Able to easily flex between tactical (taking a hands-on approach) and strategic
• Highly commercial and analytical
• An experienced people manager
• A Retail marketing background
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs