A new natural product within the beauty/haircare category is looking to bring on a Manager of Digital Strategy. This role is combinaiton of management, strategy and hands-on work.
This role is responsible for driving and ensuring execution of the brand’s digital strategy from a 360 point of view – social media community growth, digital marketing tactics, and influencer strategies- managing a team of digital resources to execute strategies on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of digital strategies to drive business results. Knowledge of social media marketing and developing a social community is a must. Additionally, the candidate should have experience managing teams in a fast-paced “start up” type of environment, be able to delegate tasks effectively, and have the ability to mobilize a team to execute tasks quickly and see results.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing and interact closely with the brand management team.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Execute 360 degree brand storytelling across multiple platforms / touchpoints, including the day-to-day development and execution of a social media content calendar
• Help develop and execute influencer strategies to support the promotion of the brand
• Provide vision and support to connect online / offline events (brand PR events, influencer events, etc.)
• Support website launch strategy and organize digital resources to maintain and update brand website according to content calendar
Required Competencies / Skills:
• Digital strategy and execution experience
• Experience managing teams
• Strong desire to inspire creativity and innovative thinking
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work effectively
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Passion for natural products / brands and organic living is a plus
• Agency background a plus