· Content Strategy for Global flagship device iconic launch
· Focus on brand storytelling across product lines and evergreen content
· Use data to develop content strategy that will connect with consumers
· Content strategy generalist – insight generation, taxonomy, creative
· 8-10 years of experience
Main duties and responsibilities:
1) Site Marketing Experience: We need someone with the ability to identify what low-level user experiences are needed in service of moving a consumer closer to purchase from multiple initial states. Ideally this would include some previous experience being accountability for the real-world performance of site marketing assets. More broadly, this could be experience with an alternate owned digital channel (e.g., specific social media platform, mobile app, etc.) where they’ve established a content strategy and been responsible for activating against that strategy with accountability for performance. Other types of experience that may satisfy this skill set could be: e-commerce, digital merchandising.
2) Digital Advertising Experience (focused on OLA/SEM customer acquisition): The key skill set here is a direct marketers approach to delivering a message to a particular audience with a test & learn mindset. They need to be able to manage the relationship between messages delivered in media and the site experiences necessary to serve the needs of visitors from paid campaigns.
3) MarTech Stack Fluency: This role doesn't need technical experience with martech stack deployment but they would ideally have the practical experience of having used (or created strategies) an end-to-end platform that enables personalization across multiple paid and owned channels.
• User/consumer-centric orientation
• experience with creative being measured and accountable to performance.
• Detail oriented
• Think and Do mindset
Nice to have additions:
• Familiarity with CRM
Experience to look for:
• Integrated agency team environments (any industry)