The Manager of Content Marketing Strategyis responsible for leading the overall content strategy of client’s multichannel initiatives, across all relevant digital and interactive channels. Additionally, spearheading and inspiring the strategy and tactical implementation of content solutions.
• Assisting Sales pitches with selling Content Strategy solutions – content migration, content production/workflow, content strategies around media/multichannel, SEO, etc.
• Providing high-level content and brand recommendations that help clients and their users achieve their goals based on information obtained through site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics
• Thought Leadership in the area of content strategy to help position our clients' unique enterprise position to Content Strategy
• Growing the Content Strategy teams and practice internally
• Working with clients to help them determine the best strategic approach and plan for their content needs
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in content strategy, some in an agency/consulting environment
• Experience leading content and cross-functional teams
REQUIREMENTS: Need someone who really understands Social Media, audiences, channels, building KPIs, etc. Needs experience working in the trenches with creatives; understands playbooks; can figure out process through which content flows, setting up social content team, etc.