Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide program management for key acquisition and promotional marketing programs.
1. Conduct set-up and quality checks on promotional campaigns to ensure that all objectives are being met.
2. Work with internal resources, external vendors and consultants, and internal stakeholders to accomplish estore objectives.
3. Management of creative projects, promotion materials and online execution of projects for the general estore interface, including basic web development support.
• Management of the online product catalogs for both the SiriusXM online stores.
1. Maintenance of catalog content for products, accessories and other SiriusXM merchandise across a variety of online marketplaces. Archival of web-based information for future reference.
2. Collection and management of online content for estore, verification that content is current and accurate. Copyedit and proofread all web content.
3. Management of timely implementation of product updates, including but not limited to images and copy.
• Provide weekly/monthly collection and dissemination of user data, analytics and customer feedback to help optimize storefront design and technologies.
• Leverage site performance data to support content, merchandising, design, and navigation recommendations.
• Work with the ecommerce team to support future website functionality.
• Management and collection of documentation for terms and conditions and legal compliance, including Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Coordinate with Customer Care to respond to pricing and promotion issues communicated.
• There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position
• At least five years of work experience in ecommerce or online merchandising.
• Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Ability to prioritize initiatives and make effective decisions.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and constituencies.
• Self-starter with superior work ethic.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Requires working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Requires experience with content management systems, site analytics tools (preferably Omniture), and HTML.
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.