Manager, Marketing Services Group
Manage creative development, execution and strategic planning for department wide initiatives including DTC, Retail Marketing, Events, Product Marketing and Automotive Remarketing. Oversee quarterly and seasonal campaigns cross-functionally. This position is the main creative contact for DTC, National Offers, Automotive Remarketing, Retail and Event initiatives. Manage relationship and oversee creative projects with internal graphics team and multiple outside agencies/vendors including campaign budget. Collaborate with Marketing Managers to refine creative briefs and lead cross-functional efforts with various teams to develop strategic creative proposals. Supervise internal graphic design team for Retail and Direct Marketing projects. Maintain budget for all merchandising efforts and review effectiveness of materials and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage creative development, strategy and design development for DTC, Retail Marketing, Product Marketing promotional campaigns, Event Marketing and Automotive Remarketing:
o DTC: email campaigns, landing pages, web banners, , Direct Mail, partner site
o National & Regional Retailers: 8-10 Annual National Offers, programming
seasonal campaigns, product launches, advertisements, POS, in store
displays, training tools, product manuals and brochures.
o Retail/Product Events & Trade Shows: Develop and execute all graphics:
booth displays, kiosks, talent/product panels.
o Automotive Remarketing: Direct Mail, banners, fax blasts, brochures
• Collaborate with Marketing Managers to refine creative briefs and lead cross-functional efforts with various teams to develop strategic creative proposals.
• Manage relationship and oversee creative projects with internal graphics team and multiple outside agencies/vendors from concept to fruition including campaign budget.
• Manage interdepartmental prioritization. Oversee the daily job flow and production schedules for department. Work directly with project owners and other member of the creative services team to determine priorities and resolve schedule conflicts between DTC, Retail, & Product.
• Manage creative job requests, brand guidelines and content.
• Responsible for approval and creative development of DTC, Retail, Product, Event Marketing, and Automotive Remarketing efforts.
• Lead inter-departmental collaboration meetings on the execution and consistency of brand and programming guidelines.
• Manage internal communication to the Marketing Implementation department on brand and programming guidelines, updates, and assets to maintain consistency and accuracy across all channels.
• Maintain creative development budget for assigned projects.
4-6 years of related experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in as part of a team
• Meticulous attention to details; good organization and planning skills
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Manager, Marketing Services Group