One of our largest Consumer Media Companies is Looking for a Manager of Global Communications.
Will work directly with the Director and VP of Global Communications and other cross functional team members and agency partners in the strategic development and execution of global communications initiatives, publicity-driven programs and projects across multiple brands, including social media and special events to drive the business goals of client. This position will focus heavily on entertainment publicity and communication around our own properties. In addition, this role will support entertainment focused publicity initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic Communications & Publicity: Manage day-to-day planning and execution of publicity programs and efforts across multiple brands. Facilitate media relations strategies and activities from PR agency news bureau plans to special events, effectively delivering quality press coverage of client brand initiatives in a wide range of media outlets while overseeing global and U.S. priorities and budgets.
• Event planning and Execution: Assist in planning and execution of brand and product launches, movie press junkets, consumer events, press-only product previews, fan conventions, management of internal and external vendors
• Entertainment and Licensed Goods Communications & Publicity: Manage licensee/partner initiatives, announcements and press materials accurately reflecting the tone, direction and strategy of brands for entertainment, television, videogames, publishing, apparel, and other consumer goods and strategically fit within the larger context and timeline of other brand efforts. Ensure approval of all licensee brand releases and press materials internally.
• Social Media: Act as Global Communications lead for social media programs including strategic counsel, as well as managing content approval process with all relevant internal and external partners for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• “Fan” Relations: Lead the communications strategy and execution of fan relations for relevant brands.
• Global Communications Development: Manage the development of global communication tool kits and materials for brands and products for worldwide use to ensure consistent messages across the globe.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field required.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in a public relations agency or public relations department, preferably supporting global initiatives.
• Expertise at implementation of a global communications/publicity/social plan
• Entertainment, film, TV experience preferred.
• International experience and global perspective preferred.
• Ability to keep aspects of programs and projects on budget
• 25% Travel Required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs