Manager, Digital Marketing
This is a full time freelance position going through til the end of the year, about 8/9 month assignment. This role will be onsite in Hershey PA, 40 hours/week. Have a look at the description below and if you are interested please reply with your updated.
This role is to cover an employee leave and should last until about the end of the year. Must haves: digital marketing (digital content management) experience in agency or direct to consumer. Also requires working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat) to effectively broadcast.
The Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for digital activation to achieve the Marketing and Business objectives for experiential marketing team. This dynamic position is directly responsible for management of all brand communications through digital channels, including, websites, mobile, social, email marketing, eCommerce, digital signage, and in-store brand experiences.
Manage the digital marketing strategy and integration into the overarching marketing and business objectives for owned retail stores, eCommerce, World Travel Retail and Licensing.
• Deliver digital marketing best practices within the entire client organization.
• Identify and prioritize digital marketing objectives, and create and communicate marketing targets.
• Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on platforms used for websites, reporting, email marketing, and social posting/reporting.
• Create and manage all content on website; inclusive of copy and digital assets.
• Oversee eCommcerce digital marketing as executed by the partner agency, including website launches, as well as digital marketing plans and executions.
• Collaborate with the digital agency on email marketing schedule and copy, then build and deploy email campaigns for consumer and group emails.
• Work with the digital marketing teams on synergies to support strategies. Including overarching digital strategies, oversight of content on websites, and content within the App.
• Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver communication and business objectives.
Deliver digital strategy and execution grounded in insights to achieve traffic and engagement objectives.
• Responsible for developing, executing and delivering digital/online marketing and advertising KPIs and strategies, including online, new media, web, eCommerce and SEO to drive the business through key marketing channels.
• Manage the online marketing budget, including significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope.
• Responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through, websites, email marketing, attracting new visitors, search engine optimization, and paid social media efforts.
• Drive web traffic and visitor information acquisition goals by developing best of class digital content and communications.
• Responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points and partner websites, specifically the ticketing website.
• Review the performance of all websites through the use of Google Analytics and/or other platforms for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed, and to ensure delivery of ROI.
Develop and execute a clearly defined social media strategy to support new initiatives.
• Lead Social Media activation of key events to maximize traffic and guest impact.
• Plan, manage and implement all social media activities to increase brand equity and awareness.
• Identify and interpret social media trends through regular reporting and analysis.
• Manage the digital agency to oversee and approve all social media content.
• Oversee social media channels and content for partner retail stores.
Develop and manage interior and exterior digital signage, interactive digital screens and interactive digital experiences for partner retail stores, as well as Retail.
• Manage and maintain content for digital signage and experiences at locations globally.
• Serve as marketing point of contact on platforms used for content management.
• Monitor trends and work with agencies to identify and develop the next generation of branded experiences.
1. Proven experience in digital marketing in an agency or direct to consumer environment
2. Understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand
3. Experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
4. Experience in digital content management
5. Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
6. Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and conversion
7. Broader digital marketing skills encompassing keyword generation, pay per click marketing and banner advertising a plus
8. Experience of digital campaign management
9. Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis
10. A good working knowledge of web and social analytics
11. Understanding of the principles of design for digital communications
12. Ability to multi-task and meet targets and deadlines
13. Good networking, leadership and negotiation skills
B.A., B.S. in Marketing or equivalent is required (Communications/Business/Marketing preferred)
Master’s Degree preferred but not required
5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, marketing communications and general marketing, communications in a retail attraction a plus.