The Manager of Digital & Traditional Media is an instrumental role within the marketing organization serves as a digital & traditional media subject matter expert within this organization. The Manager will work with our various external agencies and internal stakeholders to establish an overarching strategy that encompasses brand and lead generation efforts across various mediums and digital platforms.
Working with internal teams and external agency partners this role will:
- Develop strategic and creative agency briefs designed to translate Brand, Product and Corporate strategy into digital and traditional execution
- Develop key metrics to measure results across individual channel performance and various user journey and media touchpoints
- Work with agencies or direct partner relationships to lead execution and implementation across all media campaigns
- Work with analytics/ agency team to optimize campaigns by creative, touchpoint, placement and vendor
- Analyze and provide regular reporting on campaign KPIs and optimization plans
- Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and the reconciliation process
- Work closely with fellow Media team members to ensure alignment across channels and agencies
- Collaborates with internal teams in post-campaign analysis and develops recommendations for ongoing and future media buys
- Develop and deploy iterative testing methodologies to improve campaign performance
- Be an active participant in Attribution Modeling – lending expertise and ensuring all touch points are accurately tracked and measured
- A minimum of 5-10 years of hands-on traditional and digital marketing experience, preferably in a Direct-To-Consumer organization
- Previous experience with PPC campaigns and Display Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges preferred
- Previous experience with traditional channels preferred
- Previous experience managing a large agency relationship and budget ownership required
- Demonstrated leadership in digital strategy and able to present insightful analysis to senior management for complex campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Advanced knowledge of digital advertising and ad serving platforms
- Experience analyzing data and providing insights preferred
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Omniture; able to draw insightful conclusions from the data and make actionable recommendations to senior management
- The desire to tackle challenging and diverse tasks
- Exhibits sound judgment in making decisions
- Strong budget and reconciliation management
- Strong written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills a plus
For more information on this opportunity, please apply to this posting. Candidates meeting the requirements outlined above will be contacted immediately.