Vitamin T is looking for a Data Science & Analytics manger to work on a responsive eCommerce site redesign for an online retailer client (working on two of their brands)
CORE RESONSIBILTIES FOR THIS ROLE:
-Testing Platform Evaluation & Implementation - Review and recommendation of testing & optimization platform. Setup, configuration and integration of chosen platform into the analytics ecosystem.
-Optimization & Learning Plan - A test and optimization charter that defines testing standards, requirements and process for robust and scalable optimization program.
-Reporting Definition & Guidance - Review and recommendation of reporting processes and standards.
- required for have experience with Adobe Analytics.
-Admin Console Setup - Complete configuration of the Analytics Platform, within the Admin area of the tool.
Manage, execute and deliver analyses such as: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, media mix analysis and brand research
Package deliverables in an articulate and easy-to-understand fashion with a clear storyline that addresses client business needs
Support the development of measurement strategies, learning agendas and roadmaps with input from senior team members and internal stakeholders
Independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders and clients
Deepen analytical, project management, storytelling and communication skills
Develop subject matter expertise in a domain such as mobile, performance marketing, ecommerce, web analytics or social
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or Master’s degree in quantitative studies. The equivalent combination of education, training and work experience may be suitable
- 3-6 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
- 1+ years in marketing analytics
- Passion for digital analytics and strong desire and capacity to learn
- Previous leadership experience and a proactive nature
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for working with data and deriving insights
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfort with working in and contributing to a team based environment
- Successful end to end delivery of analytical projects
- Management or mentorship of junior employees
- Candidates should have experience with some of the following:
- Cleansing, manipulating, and transforming consumer level data
- Using data to derive insights
- Experience with online advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing, off-line advertising/media and/or consulting
- Presenting complex ideas/concepts to senior leaders
- Market research and interactive tools such as:
- Data manipulation and statistical tools (SQL, SAS, SPSS, Excel, etc.)
- Surveys (Dynamic Logic, Insight Express, Factor TG, etc.)
- Web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Competitive monitoring tools (Compete, Quantcast, ComScore, Nielsen, etc.)
- Ad serving cookie level data (Atlas, Doubleclick)
- Ad exchange data
- Mobile and measurement tools