Top Entertainment client is seeking a CRM Lifecycle Mangaer for a 3 month temp assignment with full benefits! The assignment has potential to extend if it's a good fit!
Reporting to the Director, CRM, this position is responsible for managing the lifecycle of DMR members including member experiences, engagement, and retention for Movie Rewards.
Leads the promotional strategy and execution of both title-based and standalone campaigns for DMR and CRM stakeholders.
- Manage member lifecycle, maximize lifetime value and optimize member journey and experience
- Develop and implement strategies to increase retention and member lifetime value and drive engagement across all member life-stages incl. Welcome, Onboarding, Retention, Winback, etc.
- Partner with Email Marketing Manager and Social Media manager to bring strategies alive through email and social campaigns
- Partner with Manager, Acquisitions for member promotions and sweepstakes.
- Develop and implement tests to expand engagement and member insights
- Report on performance for all initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders from other teams as needed
- Oversee budgets, relationships with creative agencies and vendors and resources to support execution of initiatives
- Customer Analytics
- Partner with data & analytics teams to track KPIs & key wins and summarize business insights
- Drive retention, sales & engagement through promotions, sweepstakes and special offers
- Leverage promotion performance & analytics to create next best action – optimizing performance for future initiatives & driving LTV
- Ensure best practices / education
- Follow industry trends in order to contribute to the success of CRM efforts, with a particular focus on CRM best practices (e.g. customer segmentation, retention and churn mitigation, design, guest journeys) and competitive reporting (e.g. new technologies, email marketing symposiums, conferences, white paper distribution)
- Prior CRM/loyalty experience, specifically focused on retention, churn mitigation and lifecycle management (i.e. cultivating long term relationships w/ consumers vs. individual campaigns).
- Experience developing and overseeing the execution of omni-channel marketing promotions (e.g. sweepstakes, special offers).
- Prior experience working with agencies and vendors to develop creative assets for placement on both online and offlice channels, including email, social, mobile/apps, web, referrals, SEO, SEM and direct mail.
- Need experience leveraging analytics and performance metrics to optimize marketing strategies and tactics, particularly launching A/B tests to improve ROI and customer lifetime value
- Required: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce
- Preferred: Keynote, Workfront, Slack, Adobe Photoshop, Sprinklr, Spredfast
Education: BA in related field