Be a critical part of the CRM team, helping construct and operate a loyalty program and broader CRM strategy in Europe, followed by the U.S. and Asia.
- Help construct and operate a new loyalty program launching in Europe this year, and define path forward for expansion to new markets
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Create a customer service vision for the CRM loyalty program, considering consumer benefits and KPIs for success
- Partner with retail store operations to define approach for training store associates, and determine approach for incentivation to drive user growth
- Identify opportunities to drive lifetime value thru ongoing programs by leveraging customer analytics
- Develop an email marketing strategy for the loyalty program
- Manage agency analytics team to support business requests for CRM
- At least 4 years of industry experience – strongly prefers 5-7 years’ experience – with a strong understanding of email marketing, CRM, and direct marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (Communication, Marketing, Business, etc.).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented, possess a self-starter approach to work, and exhibit a proven ability to drive execution.
- Ability to work cross functionally and with outside agencies.
- Experience executing email marketing and CRM campaigns.
- Strong analytical thinking and excel skills. Omniture experience a plus.
- Experience preparing and presenting data to support business initiatives.
- Ability to analyze data and convert observations into actions.
- Excellent written, verbal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with diplomacy and tact.
- Retail experience preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs