Role & Responsibilities:
Managers of Information Architecture are responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications. You will apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies. In addition, you will play an active part in expanding current client relationships and forging new ones. You must have a basic understanding of creative disciplines, such as user-centered research, visual design, site development, content strategy, and brand strategy, to craft and lead holistic solutions with the experts in those disciplines. We look for people who are experts in their field, passionate about what they do, and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges.
· Lead the assessment of existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
· Articulate objectives to guide the development of evaluation criteria.
· Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings.
· Lead participatory design/user testing sessions and present findings and recommendations to cross-functional teams and senior clients.
· Lead behavioral in-context research events; analyze, synthesize, and organize research data into meaningful themes, categories, and visually compelling frameworks and behavioral models.
· Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research; organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps.
· Lead stakeholder interviews, including: conducting, preparing notes, and analyzing findings to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit.
· Facilitate user scenario planning sessions with both internal team and clients.
· Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings; integrate personas/segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps.
· Drive the development of engaging scenarios and frameworks that describe key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
· Lead the creation of visually compelling representations of the solution’s high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
· Create (and lead the development of) comprehensive sitemaps, wireframe systems, and process flows for large-scale solutions; present deliverables to senior clients.
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution; track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed).
Manage operational level client meetings, including workshops.
Serve as the primary point-of-contact/facilitator for planned (regular) client meetings.
Support creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation and orals presentations.
Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger creative community at Sapient.
· Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
· 5-7 years of industry experience.
· Candidates must be expert in user-centered design methods and techniques.
· Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred.
Prior experiences in UI design for mobile devices a plus.
Duration of Assignment: 2 months
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Role & Responsibilities: