Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Special Conditions Role is part-time (based on 15-20 hours per week).
The part time media and analyst relations manager will work to direct integrated global media relations and industry analyst relations efforts for our client’s Sustainability Services by leveraging major marketing initiatives, thought leadership, successful client engagements, and the expertise of Sustainability Services across the world.
This manager is responsible for improving the focus, quality and frequency of media and industry analyst coverage; strengthening the approach to managing our client’s interaction with the media and industry analysts; and incorporating media relations into the team’s marketing efforts. The individual will report to both the global media relations director for Management Consulting
The person in this role will:
• Have a keen understanding of the key issues and trends related to sustainability strategies and business models being pursued by the world’s leading companies. These issues include energy efficiency, smart cities and buildings and the challenge of transforming consumer behavior
• Be a proactive, strategic thinker focused on generating trade, non-traditional media, and tier-one media coverage and industry analyst awareness in support of Sustainability Services.
• Possesses strong communications skills, with the ability to reduce complex topics into clear concise messaging; including exceptional writing and editing skills for audiences ranging from general to business to more technically (press releases, talking points, Q&A, and other PR collateral).
• Have the creativity and initiative to drive media results, even when confronted with internal and external obstacles
• Have the ability to create content from scratch with teams across the world; and to manage the execution of media relations through our network of local media managers.
� Help deliver the CSG and people advocacy programme (ranging from CSG-wide communications & community events to smaller networking events, virtual meetings
� Help to coordinate the monthly webcasts and site visits for leadership
� Manage logistics for events (e.g. sharepoint site registration pages, invitations, agenda, follow-up feedback surveys)
� Manage the CSG SharePoints.
� Products collateral such as posters, banners etc for communiations of regular and ad-hoc initiatives.
� Obtaining information/copy for the monthly Resources Newsletter. Collate and send out on a timely basis at the end of each month.
� Draft news articles and other content for the internal portal (will involve interviewing people to get the best content). And ensuring there is alignment with UKI news & EALA/Global news to get further exposure.
� Assist with implementing the FY13 Resources People Plan e.g. supporting comms where needed with Accent on Women initiatives; Training; corporate citizenship etc.
� Actively cultivate and manage relationships with key marketing/internal communications colleagues and executives to support the successful implementation of the communications/people advocacy plan.
� Identify and capitalize on new internal marketing channels. Specific focus in FY13 on social media channel �Chatter�
� Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
� Monitor and track all event budgets with comms lead.
� Work with UKI Internal Communications to ensure synchronization of messaging throughout the business e.g. ensure articles are well-represented in wider internal publications, feed into overall UK & Ireland geographic unit communications team.
� Manage third party relationships: venues, web agency and creative agency.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm