We are looking for a Magento Developer!
Our client runs an online retail store and they are looking for someone that can manage the store and a team of developers. They want someone with a deep skill set in Magneto. You will be the main source of answers for upper management, work in tandem with the creative team, and manage the website infrastructure.
If you are an experienced web developer with Magento experience, please reach out! We are interested in talking with you. The benefits our client's offer will not compare to any other company!
- 2-3 years' experience developing and managing successful Magento Enterprise 1.x e-commerce site(s)
- Work with 3rd Party Vendors to improve user experience and site stability (including search, credit card processing, security compliance and hosting.)
- Working knowledge of HTML best practices for accessibility, SEO, and tag diversity
- Strong E-Commerce experience
- Create new store templates and modify layouts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience, Certified Magento Developer Credentials Preferred
- Support sales initiatives by assisting with planning and prioritization of features and functionality.
- Work with product merchandisers, marketing and IT teams to ensure plan is executed.
- Trouble shooting and testing of website and environment.
- Perform code reviews and collaborate with various teams to design and build quality solutions.
- Research & recommend modules, specify accurate requirements, test with version control.
- Help manage the deployment process.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Monitor and report on website and server health.
The ideal candidate will have/be the following:
- Ability to work in both an individual and a team environment.
- Must be comfortable having work reviewed both internally and externally and making changes accordingly. Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple job tasks simultaneously, manage multiple priorities and projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems and improve shopper experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structure and feed integrity as it relates to supporting a Magento store.
- Working knowledge of Magento store management a strong plus.