An exciting opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the WordPress development, including research and innovation.
You are an active member of the WordPress community, contributor to WordPress core or a plugin developer
You have knowledge of server architecture/infrastructure, scalability and caching for WordPress-powered websites
You are experienced with version control systems (SVN / GIT)
You have a passionate approach to your work that includes testing, writing clean code and looking for new and innovative ways to constantly improve
You possess deep technical knowledge about WordPress and you can challenge us to do things in new ways
You are team player and can take the lead on large, complex projects, working very closely with our team of developers as well as clients, from pitch to planning to delivery
· Work with senior members of the team to deliver improvements and enhancements to their existing Wordpress site.
· Create innovative designs
· Implement those innovative designs in Wordpress using responsive HTML/CSS
· Strong front end and Wordpress development skills
· Strong responsive build knowledge
· Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
· SEO friendly programming
· Adobe PhotoShop
Additional Skills seen as a plus:
Largest independent BnB accommodation site.
Up to 100 staff and growing
Have been going 10 years and have had a large round of investment
Nice to have but not essential:
Exposure to working on Travel websites / Travel industry.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs