Freelance contract: minimum 6 months
Start date: October 2013
Our client, located in Central London is looking for a talented MW Designer to join their team. The chosen candidate will have a great eye for typography with a clean design style, you will need to be confident creating layouts for corporate brochures, bid documentations for high-end proposals and event invitations. You would need to be confident self-managing creative projects, multitasking and working to project deadlines.
- Adobe CS Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Digital design or electronic publishing skills and experience an advantage
- Powerpoint and / or Keynote experience
Type of work
- Various printed material including invitations for events, brochures etc.
- High-end proposal and bid documents
- Illustrations and Infographics
- Presentations - mostly design for presentations. These could be various screen presentations for meeting particularly interactive PDFs and Adobe digital publishing for iPad, but may also be PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Solid experience working within Design Studios and the design process.
- Layout and presentation
- Ability to deconstruct complicated ideas
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects and managing expectations
- Understanding of differences between design and output for print or digital
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP with your CV and folio showcasing the most relevant samples.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs