- Based in London
- Temp to perm
- Salary up to £38,000 depending on experience
A world-class advertising agency specialising in pharmaceutical and health-care campaigns is seeking a new mid-weight Copywriter to produce insightful and unique creative work.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the market and produce work that reflects brand strategy. You would be working on projects in collaboration with a creative partner and the branding team.
• Create compelling and on-strategy concepts
• Work across varied media channels including strong digital knowledge
• Work well within the team, bringing interesting and engaging ideas, ability to give & receive creative criticism
• Understanding the vision and strategy of the brand
• Presenting creative work to clients
• Scientific background (life sciences degree) plus broad scientific understanding
• Comfortable briefing colleagues on the background science of medical related material, knowledge of common regulations surrounding medical communications and the process of medical approval
• Excellent written English (vocabulary and grammar)
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Ability to manage own workflow and meet deadlines is essential
If you can produce excellent, effective copy with a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry then we want to hear from you! Please apply now with a CV and samples of your work.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs