MS Word & Excel Designer
Are you a Microsoft maven who knows all the ins-and-outs of the MS Suite? Do you have a passion for finding errors, editing, proofing and solving problems inside MS Word and Excel? Do you want the creative control to create new templates that make the work of others easier? Then this position is for you!
A major EOP client is seeking a MS Word & Excel Designer for a 3 month contract to help lead a new initiative in a major company wide project. You will work with a team of engineers, content writers, project managers and more. The project team has uncovered several outdated MS Word and Excel templates that are vital to the success of the project. Our client needs a MS Word & Excel Designer to methodically design, reformat, and update all of there 75+ templates in both Word and Excel.
- Vast experience working with MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience creating new templates across MSO
- Provide engineering design support to project teams
- Learn and comply company design systems, standards and procedures
- Contribute development ideas for new and existing products/projects
- Support work for proposals and projects working tight deadlines
- Liaise with Engineers and assist in interpreting project requirements
- Identify improvements in existing products, procedures and processes and develop cost effective solutions to satisfy customer specifications
- Must be able to interact professionally and effectively with all levels within the organization
- Some working knowledge of production equipment and compression systems and design
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking, listening, negotiation and influencing others with attention to detail and diplomacy
- Ability to work with multiple work groups and in a team oriented environment
- Effective time management, planning and organizing skills