We are looking for a talented MIDWEIGHT ART DIRECTOR to join a Sydney agency for a permanent role.
This is an exciting role which will see you working on a diverse range of projects, rolling out fully integrated media campaigns for a huge range of clients.
Within this role you will be working under inspiring and skilled creative leadership, within a supportive studio environment. You will be responsible for the development and execution of brilliant, integrated creative ideas with your primary responsibility for the visual elements of projects.
- Experience in working on cross-media / 360 media campaigns is essential (digital, social, CRM, OOH, TV... ).
- Creative execution from concept development to successful delivery of creative solutions within established budgets, timeframes and strategy.
- Strong collaboration skills with fellow creatives, the wider agency teams, clients, external suppliers etc.
- Experience liaising directly with clients on campaigns & projects.
- Demonstrated experience transforming client briefs into inspiring studio briefings and onto creative solutions.
THE AGENCY: Award winning Sydney agency, with a strong collaborative focus, where everyone comes together to deliver best in class solutions.
If you're looking for a role that will take your career to the next level, in a supportive and collaborative environment this will be a great match for you.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Lili – 02 8973 1500 / firstname.lastname@example.org – and we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of creative and design roles – please feel free to send through your profile & a snapshot re. what you are looking for & we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through.