ABOUT THE CLIENT:
One of Australia's most recognized and trusted brands in Consumer Products across a wide range of Health & Beauty products and household consumables/durables throughout Asia Pacific, the UK/Europe and North America is looking for a highly motivated Junior to Mid-Weight Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker with FMCG Packaging experience to join their Sydney Health & Beauty Marketing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Health & Beauty marketing team, you'll work alongside a Senior Designer and play a pivotal role in helping with the design and roll out of new packaging concepts through to finished art, create brand style guides, produce marketing collateral and aid in the development of the annual product catalogue.The right talent will be able to confidently carry a project from start to finish--can creatively develop designs and concepts from a brief that are in-line with brand strategy and can deliver through to finished artwork with great attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated designer that has packaging experience, a strong knowledge of brand development, and an interest or passion for the Health & Beauty Industry! You'll gain invaluable experience working across the company's iconic portfolio that includes some major international brands and retailers' private labels, all of which are sold in thousands of retail outlets and most of the region's leading retailers (i.e. supermarkets, department stores, pharmacies, etc.,).
IDEAL CANDIDATE SKILLS AND STRENGTHS:
- 2+ years of proven industry experience as a Creative Artworker/Packaging Designer
- Strong conceptual ability to interpret and develop briefs through to pre-press and print production
- Eye for developing designs and concepts for brands and natural creative flair that can be used in packaging
- FMCG Experience with clear understanding of retailer GS1 requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with the ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task across multiple brands
- Self motivated team player with a sense of pride and ownership of work
- Thorough understanding of setting up print ready finished artwork
- Proficient in Adobe CS: Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for the Health & Beauty industry is a huge plus! :)
**If the above sounds like YOU and are interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please apply ASAP with your latest CV & Portfolio that highlights relevant experience and packaging design based projects. You can also send directly to Ellie Doran at edoran@Firebrandtalent.com
Look forward to hearing from you!